I used to fancy online stores. Recently years, the popular ones are getting quite steep and I have therefore left following them.
What make an online store popular is the clothing selection. If the owner is familiar with fashion trend and good in choosing the pieces, they will probably make it. Ofcourse, other factors apply.
- Study the fashion trend via YouTube and popular fashion websites. Take reference what the online stores are selling as well and you will know what are trendy.
- Fashion trend doesn’t determine everything. You have to determine what suits you.
In the quiet Westgate Shopping Mall, I found – Fashion Outlet Store.
I was attractive by the 70% off and I walked in. This isn’t a store with clothings categorized in any fashion. The racks are basically for hanging the clothings. If you pick up a piece which does not suit you, I suggest you look into other rack and you might just find them as I did. If long dresses is your thing, look out for that one rack. Those clothings are from Zalora, Dorothy Perkins and etc. Rate ranges from $10 to $70. They also have some more sporty outfits and shoes.
I saw this initially and I like the cutting and the price – $20 but it’s size L!
Then I found exact design in my favorite BLACK and in size M. (Price – $20)
I love the monochrome style especially in one-piece dress and romper.
I found many pieces to my liking but the only thing I did not like was the price.
I left the store with 2 dresses. This dress was found in white, black and grey. Since the fabric is stretchy, I went for the grey with size S. (Price – $15)
- Get fashion pieces if the rate is good
- Look for staple – something you can mix and match from formal to casual
- White, black and grey recommended
- Red, Gold, Silver for festive are recommended
Fashion Outlet Store
3 Gateway Drive